- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 Tspoon
- Tikka masala - 2 Tspoon
- Paprika - 1 Tspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Tspoon
- Dried Fenugreek leaves - handfull
Add in all the spices - tikka masala, paprika, salt, garam masala and dried fenugreek leaves to the yogurt.
Mix the chicken well into the marinate and leave it for atleast 1 hour.
Fun Fact - The more time you leave the marinate, the more tastier the chicken cooks.
- Chicken is high in protien and doesn't contain much fat. It is also a great source of B12
- Dried Fenugreek leaves is a good source of dietary fiber, high in protien content and is rich in Iron.